A few of the highlights that Dynamics GP customers can benefit from are summarized below:
- Establish freight rules based on customer standing
- The ship-to address can be pulled from the order header or line item level
- View the GP order your connected to and the company database from the left side of the StarShip interface
- View the transportation information or the ship method from the order header
- View the transit information from the StarShip shipping software screen
- Bring over line item information from any transaction in Dynamics GP Sales Order Processing.
View our short video demonstration below learn more about freight rules in StarShip V12:
Founded in 1987, V-Technologies created StarShip & ShipGear, integrated multi-carrier shipping software that connects the warehouse to the front office, giving you efficiencies in shipping, accounts receivable and customer service. We partner with dozens of parcel and LTL carriers such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, Roadrunner, Averitt, Daytona, DHL, Holland, New Penn and more as well as regional carriers like OnTrac. Our software provides integration between those carriers and popular ERP, EDI, accounting and ecommerce platforms: QuickBooks, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Acumatica, Macola, Amazon, Shopify, Magento and eBay to name a few.