Complimentary 30 Minute Webinar for Sage 100
Date: Thursday, August 3, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET (30 minutes)
From the time you meet with a customer for a sales call to the time you ship their order, there can be many steps in between for a Sage 100 user – along with many opportunities for errors and delays.
In this 30-minute webinar, we’ll walk you through the lifecycle of an order from the time its placed to when it leaves the dock and everything in between. You’ll see how to achieve the fastest path to fulfillment with the least amount of steps.
From Mobile Sales order entry to “Pick, Pack, and Ship”, ScanForce and StarShip can automate your processes helping you sell more, sell faster, and do it all efficiently and accurately. We’ll walk you through:
- Simple, easy-to-use remote order entry
Robust features such as: credit card processing, signature capture, and receipt printing
- Using wireless mobile devices to streamline picking, packing, and staging
- Eliminate manual re-keying of data into carrier systems
- Multi-carrier / Multi-mode allows you to rate shop and ship small parcel and LTL carriers from one application
- Streamline international shipments and automatically generate associated documents
- Create custom emails and labels to strengthen your brand and drive repeat business
…all with direct, real-time integration to Sage 100.
The Fastest Route from Sale to Ship in Sage 100
Thursday, August 3 from 2:00 – 2:30 PM ET Automate Shipping Processes in Sage 100