Simon and Caroline are heading to San Jose, CA for QuickBooks Connect, November 6th-8th, 2019
QuickBooks announced they will host the 2019 Connect Conference in San Jose, CA. We're excited to share Simon Volta, our Director of Sales and Caroline Rua, our VP of Sales/Marketing will be there in booth #D40! Their goal at the show is to build relationships among users and to educate attendees about our powerful QuickBooks shipping solution to help businesses streamline their shipping.
- Jade Simmons, Rockstar Concert Pianist
- Ashton Kutcher, Actor and Investor
- Jennifer Hyman, CEO, Rent the Runway
- Michael McQueen, Trend Forecaster and Author
- Katie Linendoll, Journalist and Consumer Tech Expert
- Ariege Misherghi, Accountant Leader, Intuit QuickBooks
- Rachael Kay Albers, Founder, RKA Ink
- Gary Allen JD, CEO, LeanLaw
- And OVER 80 others!
Learn how StarShip can streamline your QuickBooks shipping!
With StarShip, the QuickBooks shipping solution, you can rate shop and ship with over 2 dozen small parcel and LTL (freight) carriers from one screen. Stop by our booth and learn how StarShip creates custom emails saving you time and helps drive repeat business.
About us here at V-Technologies:
Shipping. Simplified. We're the developer of StarShip shipping solution - the Gold standard of shipping software for over 30 years!
We've formed strategic partnerships with dozens of carriers such as UPS, FedEx and USPS as well as LTL carriers from Averitt, DHL, New Penn and YRC to 3PLs such as WWEX and CH Robinson. We also offer discounted USPS rates to further reduce freight costs.