Title: Pick, Pack and Ship for Sage 100 ERP: Learn 13 Cost Saving Benefits
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Time: 11:00 AM PT - 2:00 PM ET
Learn how ScanForce, StarShip and MAPADOC work together to bring you a streamlined and integrated pick, pack and ship process for Sage 100 ERP. Scanforce adds barcode technology and mobile computers to efficiently pick and pack orders. StarShip takes those details to complete the shipping process, integrating to parcel, LTL, and carriers such as UPS, FedEx and YRC. Eliminate manual, duplicated entry, add accuracy and increased productivity.
In addition to learning the above cost saving benefits we will show you how to:
- Use mobile RF handhelds to efficiently pick, pack and stage orders.
- Direct pick for a single order or enable wave picking for multiple orders.
- Efficiently pick in bin location order and warehouse zones.
- Stage orders while maintaining accurate views of inventory in real time.
- Print ASN labels from the handheld
- Achieve real time validation
- Seamlessly integrate the entire Pick, Pack and Ship process with Sage 100 ERP
- Shipping integrated with Scanforce to automate small parcels (including regionals) and LTL
- Connect to CubiScan scales for faster, more reliable measurements and accurate dimensional weight calculation
- Take advantage of USPS to reduce freight spend
- Dashboard gives the entire office quick access to shipment history, metrics and reporting
- Email notifications that build brand awareness, provide item-level detail and drive traffic back to your site
- Easily reporting on late deliveries to obtain refunds
Please accept this invitation to hold the date and please let me know if anyone has any questions.