Watch Now Sage 100: How to Save Over 392 Hours Per Month!
Enhance Sage 100 with Integrated EDI, Pick, Pack, Ship and Credit Card Processing!
SPS Commerce, One Software Solution, StarShip and American Payment Solutions work together to bring you an automated pick, pack and ship process for Sage 100 with integrated credit card processing! Using this integrated combined solution one customer has reported to save over 392 hours a month!
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2016
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
- Learn how SPS Commerce EDI allows you to:
- Automate the purchase order receiving process into Sage from retailers
- Eliminate manual entry of Advanced Ship Notice’s into Sage and the associated errors
- Improve Vendor Score carding
- Reduce Risks of Chargebacks associated with incorrect data
- Learn how the One Software Solutions allows you to:
- Streamline inventory
- Use serial #s to count inventory making this process much less time consuming and error prone
- Achieve 100% accuracy in picking
- Stay organized and automatically move fast selling items to the front
- Learn how StarShip shipping software allows you to:
- Eliminate manual re-keying of data into carrier systems
- Automate third party billing to eliminate double entry and errors
- Streamline international shipments by associating the Harmonized (Schedule B) Code to line items
- Able to quickly respond (and be 1 step ahead) to new carrier rules such as recent USPS and other carrier price changes.
- Get paid faster by using American Payment Solutions integrated credit card processing:
- PCI-DSS Compliance Assistance at no additional cost
- Some of the lowest Amex fees in the entire industry!
- Next Day Funding Available (Amex included)
- Access to the Level III Gateway for lower interchange rates
American Payment Solutions is a registered ISO/MSP of Esquire Bank, Garden City, NY 11530
North American Payment Solutions is a Registered MSP/ISO of the Canadian branch of U.S. Bank National Association and Elavon, Inc. Georgia [a wholly owned subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp, Minneapolis, MN