Watch Now: Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90) Automated Inventory Cycle Counts and a Streamlined Pick, Pack and Ship Process!
Complimentary 1 Hour Webinar for Sage 100 ERP
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
Together StarShip, ACS Group, and CertiPro Solutions will present an advanced automated inventory cycle count and streamlined pick, pack and ship process for Sage 100 ERP.
Automated Email Inventory Cycle Counts for ACS Multi-bin WMS and Sage 100 ERP
- Integrates with ACS Multi-bin WMS and Stock Physical Counts
- Setup the number of times to count items in a the year
- Sends emails to counters on what to count each day
- Supports multiple warehouses and multiple companies with different cycle count schedules
- Manages Inventory Items life cycle.
Latest in Directed Picking and Auto Select Orders by Fill Rate
- Automatically ship all Sales Orders by selection Fill Rate, today's orders to go out, percent fill rate and ship complete
- Optimize inventory based on customer priorities and prepare ship batches next day and next week
- Latest in directed picking so the system advises the goods you want your pickers to select
- Zone picking, pick to tote, pick for multiple and single orders
- Split picking for primary picking, overflow and zones
- Wave picking to optimize pick efficiency and single pass picking
Latest from StarShip for Sage 100 ERP
- Batch ship a group of orders, generate shipping labels and update Sage 100
- Connect to CubiScan scales for faster, more reliable measurements and accurate dimensional weight calculation
- Take advantage of USPS to reduce freight spend
- Dashboard gives the entire office quick access to shipment history, metrics and reporting
- Email notifications that build brand awareness, provide item-level detail and drive traffic back to your site