Date: Thursday, December 14, 2017
Time: 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET (1 hr)
Since many of our QuickBooks, Fishbowl, StarShip and ShipGear customers have expressed interest in "cloud technology and warehouse automation," we are excited to introduce our friends at GoToMyERP.com and TaraByte Solutions.
Join StarShip and our friends at GoToMyERP and TaraByte for a complimentary 1-hour webinar, you will learn how StarShip and Fishbowl Inventory integrate with QuickBooks tostreamline your pick, pack and shipping processes. Learn how successfully growing companies gain efficiencies by integrating and centralizing every component in their logistics framework using an outsourced cloud provider. Fishbowl adds barcode and mobile technology to efficiently pick and pack your orders then passes those details to StarShip to complete the shipping process, integrating to parcel, LTL, and carriers such as UPS, FedEx, USPS and YRC.
Is your logistics operation rapidly expanding? Are you planning to expand in the near future? If so, join us to learn the many benefits of turning to the cloud to manage your QuickBooks,Fishbowl, and StarShip along with maintaining updates, upgrades and support.
Register for this complimentary 1 hour webinar to learn:
- What does a successful Cloud strategy look like?
- Why do companies move to the Cloud?
- Does a Cloud platform make sense for my business?
- How does it work with QuickBooks, Fishbowl and StarShip?
- How is GoToMyERP different from the others?
You'll also learn about:
- Seamless integration with Fishbowl to QuickBooks.
- Easy order entry.
- Pick, pack and ship in Fishbowl.
- Fishbowl to StarShip integration.
- Bringing shipment tracking into Fishbowl then to QuickBooks.
- Integrated shipping with Fishbowl to automate small parcels (including regionals) and LTL.
- Connecting to CubiScan scales for faster, more reliable measurements and accurate dimensional weight calculation.
- Taking advantage of USPS to reduce freight costs.
- How dashboards give the entire office quick access to shipment history, metrics andreporting.
- Sending email notifications that build brand awareness, provide item-level detail anddrive traffic back to your site.
- How to easily report on late deliveries to obtain refunds.
We look forward to "seeing" you on Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET!