Title: Dynamics GP Integrated Manufacturing, Sales Tax Calculation and Shipping Automation
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2016
Time: 11 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET
The manufacturing floor is the heart of a manufacturing business. Errors in the manufacturing operation can undermine operations, resulting in customer dissatisfaction and financial disaster. Using software to automate your manufacturing processes improves inventory accuracy and warehouse efficiency enabling your personnel to focus on customer service and sales.
If you are a manufacturer using Dynamics GP please join us for our complimentary webinar to learn 16 ways to process more orders, increase business and lower costs.
- Insure Sales Tax Compliance
- Automatically calculate sales tax on the GP sales order and invoice
- Eliminate manual re-keying of data into carrier systems
- Automate third party billing to eliminate double entry and errors
- Streamline international shipments by associating the Harmonized (Schedule B) Code to line items
- Able to quickly respond (and be 1 step ahead) to new carrier rules such as recent USPS and other carrier price changes.
- Monitor job status, review refine and improve estimating, job planning
- Confirm quotes are accurate before production begins
- Determine material availability
- Notify purchasing of shortages
- Identify scheduling bottlenecks and what can be promised
- Keep jobs on schedule with drag and drop scheduling scenario tools
- Configure custom products and services
- Speed up quoting, estimating, order entry and production process to deliver more product with less cost
- Track Live Shop floor information against Work Ticket
- Labor Tracking – productive or non-productive