ATTENTION: StarShip Customers: Global Shipping Software Now Available for Latin America!
As developers of leading shipping software ShipGear and StarShip, our team at V-Technologies is excited to prepare for our launch of Endicia Global Service with StarShip in December. We hope this guest blog from Endicia is useful information for those of you who are considering shipping your products outside the U.S. While the global market is attractive to businesses looking to expand their products into new growth markets, it is also a complex world that can be too intimating to enter without the right tools to go about it. Thankfully, with a little help from shipping software technology like Endicia Global Service and StarShip, selling your products to new global markets is not as complicated as you think.
We are looking for a few StarShip customers who ship to Brazil and/or Mexico. If you are interested in signing up for our controlled release of StarShip 16.0 due to be released mid-December to take advantage of extra savings and simplification for your shipments to Brazil and Mexico click here:
The Endicia Global Service solution is now available for Mexico and Brazil. Our V -Technologies' StarShip shipping software solution will integrate with Endicia Global Service with the next release of StarShip 16.0 due to be released in mid-December, 2015. By the end of 2015, the service will be offered in additional countries in Latin America and the Caribbean Islands.
Endicia partnered with SkyPostal, Inc., a parcel delivery company specializing in Latin American logistics, to create Endicia Global Service. Businesses using Endicia Global Service can have confidence that packages sent to Brazil and Mexico from the United States will clear customs in hours instead of days, typically arriving in the customers’ hands in eight to 10 days.
The Endicia Global Services solution provides the speed, reliability, ease of use and tracking capabilities that online retailers expect domestically. It offers:
- Same-day customs clearance. Shipments clear customs in as little as six hours as opposed to an average of five days.Fast service. Shipments are delivered in eight to 10 days.
- End-to-end tracking. Endicia Global Service provides tracking and delivery scan rates that are equivalent to what shippers are accustomed to in the United States.
- Price transparency. All duties and taxes are known at shipment creation. Endicia Global Service allows businesses the option to deliver products duty-paid. This means that taxes are known at shipment creation and can be paid up-front rather than collected from the customer on delivery.
- Reduced shipping complexity, with no customs forms to fill out. Shippers no longer need to fill out customs forms and print duplicate labels. They simply enter a product’s description and value, and Endicia’s software produces the proper label.
- International address verification.
For more insight on selling overseas, check out the Endicia International Shipping page.
V-Technologies, LLC. StarShip and ShipGear integrates with Endicia for US.Postal Service integration. We are launching our integration to Endicia Global Services for Mexico and Brazil in December with our 16.0 release of StarShip. If you are interested in learning more about this service, please contact us at 800-462-4016. We will be happy to hear from you and schedule a call with an Endicia representative.
Photo courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net by jannoon028