4 Ways to Cut Costs and Speed-Up Manufacturing Orders with Acumatica Cloud ERP!
Date: Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Time: 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET (1 hour)
Join our friends at Artsyl, Scanco, StarShip and American Payment Solutions to learn how to track purchase order items received in the warehouse all the way through manufacturing assembly to shipment and payment processing with an automated integrated Acumatica manufacturing order processing solution!
- Intelligently extract manufacturing purchase order related invoice data received by email, telephone, website, fax or EDI with Artsyl to:
- Reduce invoice processing costs by 80% or more
- Eliminate manual data entry and reduce errors
- Improve data accuracy through rules based validation
- Automate 3-way matching for manufacturing Purchase Orders/Invoices/Receipts
- Avoid approval process bottlenecks
- Keep staff productive by sending alerts and notifications
- Automate MFG process by Tracking Labor, Material and Production Entries with Scanco mobile solutions for Acumatica. Process shipments faster and more effectively with Scanco's Warehouse App made specifically for Acumatica.
- Track production labor
- Track material for improved purchasing
- Track finished goods during production
- Continuous sync for real-time data – on or offline for MFG
- Automated pick-pack WMS
- Strengthen supplier relationships
- Integrates with StarShip for Acumatica
- Automate shipment processing with StarShip to:
- Eliminate manual re-keying of data into carrier systems
- Multi-carrier / Multi-mode allows you to rate shop and ship small parcel and LTL carriers from one application
- Streamline international shipments and automatically generate associated documents
- Create custom emails and labels to strengthen your brand and drive repeat business
- Automate payment processing with American Payment Solutions to:
- PCI-DSS compliance assistance at no additional cost
- Some of the lowest Amex fees in the entire industry!
- Next Day Funding Available (Amex included)
- Access to the Level III Gateway for lower interchange rates
We look forward to "seeing" you at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET on Tuesday, October 31, 2017.